CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About The Site

Well hi there!
My name is Owen Ford, I'm a fourteen year old girl, and I run this blog with my friends and family! I created HOPES to raise money for WWF (World Wildlife Fund), specifically for Siberian Tigers! Our goal is $5,000, and we're about halfway there!

Along the right sidebar you can donate, visit our Artist Commission Page, take part in the current auction, see our current total, join our mailing list and a lot more!


Thank you so much for checking us out, we really appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Quick Update~

Hello Again!

I just got off the phone with WWF! I talked with them about not being able to log into my Panda Page, and the Fire Breaks for Tigers extraordinary gift being taken off the extraordinary gifts page. I was given an e-mail address to contact about the Panda Page and have sent them an e-mail, I'm hoping for a reply soon! After that I was transferred to someone to talk about the Amur Tiger e.g., she said that she would look into it, she said it was probably taken down since it was up for a long time, and she'd see if we could still donate to it, and if not, some other way to donate to the Amur Tiger. We'll begin auctions and our new feature as soon as I can log into the Panda Page to edit it, so all we're waiting on now is an e-mail (I hope!)!
I can't wait to unveil this new thing, my friend and I have worked very hard on it, and we're both excited to get started! Make sure to keep checking in!

~Owen

0 comments:





As another way to raise money, we auction things on E-bay. These things can range from hand drawn digital and pencil animal pictures, animal paintings, animal themed bookmarks, and more. No, not everything is animal themed, we just prefer it to be since we are raising money for animals. If you have something you'd like for us to auction, you can send it to us. As I'm 13, I have to always ask my parents before I give out the address, so you will have to contact me with some info about what the item(s) is, and such. Then I can give you the address. :D
Thanks,
Owen.



Have some questions? Want more info? Care to donate? Contact us at:

contacthopes@yahoo.com

We will reply within a day or two.



Thanks to Pyzam for the awesome Layout. Thanks to WWF for doing such a great job helping and protecting our wildlife. Thanks to all my friends and family who've helped. Thanks to MC for the name, it fits perfectly!!! The logo is (C) to HOPES, please do not steal, or re-use in any way. ( Although I couldn't draw a paw, so I heavily refferenced it, and I don't know who originally did it. ) We are a non-profit orginization. Any money HOPES earns goes to the WWF.