CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About The Site

Well hi there!
My name is Owen Ford, I'm a fourteen year old girl, and I run this blog with my friends and family! I created HOPES to raise money for WWF (World Wildlife Fund), specifically for Siberian Tigers! Our goal is $5,000, and we're about halfway there!

Along the right sidebar you can donate, visit our Artist Commission Page, take part in the current auction, see our current total, join our mailing list and a lot more!


Thank you so much for checking us out, we really appreciate it!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

THE GRAND OPENING!!!

Yes, it's finally here! The Re-Grand-Opening!!!
To start us off, we've got that Tiger themed bookmark up for auction! Along the right-hand sidebar there is a picture-link of it, that will take you straight to the auction! Here are some pictures of the bookmark:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280279633063






4 comments:

Liz said...

Great job Owen! My post about your grand opening just went up:

http://fromthefrontporch.com/WPBlog/2008/10/24/extra-extra-read-all-about-it/

Also a link on my twitter -AnnfromMontana is my twitter name.

Hope you have a great day!

Ann, Karl and Bob

Owen F said...

Thankyou so much!

Your post is wondeful! I love it!

Hope you have a great day too!!!

Virginia S. Wood, Psy.D., Instructor said...

You go girl!!

http://dayinparrotdise.blogspot.com/

Owen F said...

Oh awesome! I love your site!

AGP are my favorite bird species, I really want one. Thankyou very much!





As another way to raise money, we auction things on E-bay. These things can range from hand drawn digital and pencil animal pictures, animal paintings, animal themed bookmarks, and more. No, not everything is animal themed, we just prefer it to be since we are raising money for animals. If you have something you'd like for us to auction, you can send it to us. As I'm 13, I have to always ask my parents before I give out the address, so you will have to contact me with some info about what the item(s) is, and such. Then I can give you the address. :D
Thanks,
Owen.



Have some questions? Want more info? Care to donate? Contact us at:

contacthopes@yahoo.com

We will reply within a day or two.



Thanks to Pyzam for the awesome Layout. Thanks to WWF for doing such a great job helping and protecting our wildlife. Thanks to all my friends and family who've helped. Thanks to MC for the name, it fits perfectly!!! The logo is (C) to HOPES, please do not steal, or re-use in any way. ( Although I couldn't draw a paw, so I heavily refferenced it, and I don't know who originally did it. ) We are a non-profit orginization. Any money HOPES earns goes to the WWF.