CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About The Site

Well hi there!
My name is Owen Ford, I'm a fourteen year old girl, and I run this blog with my friends and family! I created HOPES to raise money for WWF (World Wildlife Fund), specifically for Siberian Tigers! Our goal is $5,000, and we're about halfway there!

Along the right sidebar you can donate, visit our Artist Commission Page, take part in the current auction, see our current total, join our mailing list and a lot more!


Thank you so much for checking us out, we really appreciate it!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Great News!!!

I haven't been posting for a while because I didn't want to say anything that might not work out. But it looks we are going to be having our re-grand opening very very soon!!! WWF has asked us to set up a Panda Page, which I did. hen we will link the PP on our site, instead of a donate button. So you can donate at the Panda Page!!! Meaning that we won't really even use paypal, it will all be through WWF. Also, we're going to start our auctions through Giving Works in E-bay, so auctions are taken care of. Now I just need to finish getting everything hooked up, and we'll be ready to go. Once everything IS ready I'll set a date for the RE-GRAND-OPENING, so if you want to make a post about us on that day to help bring in people, that would be great!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for hanging with us, because the wait is finally over.
YEAH!

8 comments:

Liz said...

VERY great news!

Owen F said...

I know, I'm so excited now!!

Anonymous said...

Great news! I have some experience with GivingWorks, so feel free to email me with questions. :)

Owen F said...

Ok, thankyou!

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

That's great news! Im glad things are working out now, and that you didn't give up hope.
You are very awesome for taking this on. Way to go Owen!

Owen F said...

Aw thanks!!! :)

PJ said...

Owen, this is just the best news ever. I know you've worked hard and been so patient. I can't wait to see the new set-up

Owen F said...

Thankyou! Getting to work on that right now!





As another way to raise money, we auction things on E-bay. These things can range from hand drawn digital and pencil animal pictures, animal paintings, animal themed bookmarks, and more. No, not everything is animal themed, we just prefer it to be since we are raising money for animals. If you have something you'd like for us to auction, you can send it to us. As I'm 13, I have to always ask my parents before I give out the address, so you will have to contact me with some info about what the item(s) is, and such. Then I can give you the address. :D
Thanks,
Owen.



Have some questions? Want more info? Care to donate? Contact us at:

contacthopes@yahoo.com

We will reply within a day or two.



Thanks to Pyzam for the awesome Layout. Thanks to WWF for doing such a great job helping and protecting our wildlife. Thanks to all my friends and family who've helped. Thanks to MC for the name, it fits perfectly!!! The logo is (C) to HOPES, please do not steal, or re-use in any way. ( Although I couldn't draw a paw, so I heavily refferenced it, and I don't know who originally did it. ) We are a non-profit orginization. Any money HOPES earns goes to the WWF.